Most of these books are not weight loss or fitness related books, but they still have some great information that relates to motivation and adherence issues, which for exercise and eating behaviors, is very pertinent.
- Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us by Daniel H. Pink
- Punished by Rewards by Alfie Kohn
- The End of Overeating by Dr. David Kessler
For you dog lovers;
- Dog Sense: How the new science of dog behavior can make you a better friend to your pet by John Bradshaw
- Training your dog the humane way by Alana Stevenson